Cinnamon Roll Waffles
we loved these cinnamon snail Pancakes such a lot, that I made a decision to try to do a similar factor with our beloved waffles! These waffles are a bit easier than pancakes. You don’t get to swirl the cinnamon mixture into the batter, you only drizzle it over the highest, at the side of the delicious cheese glaze.
These waffles are decadent and super-delicious!
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Decadent and delicious waffles with the flavors of cinnamon rolls!
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1.For waffles: during a medium bowl, whisk along flour, sugar, leaven, sodium hydrogen carbonate and salt. build a well within the center of the mixture; put aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk along eggs, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir simply till moistened; the batter is going to be slightly lumpy.
3. Preheat waffle iron and spray with slippy spray. Pour batter into waffle iron grid and shut the lid. Bake till waffles are done. Use a fork to get rid of finished waffles. Repeat with remaining batter. Keep waffles heat till able to serve (a two hundred degrees oven).
4. For the cinnamon topping: during a medium bowl, mix butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Scoop the filling into a tiny low nada baggie and put aside.
5. For cheese glaze: during a medium, microwave-safe bowl heat butter and cheese for thirty to sixty seconds; simply till melted. Stir along till smooth; whisk in granulated sugar and seasoning.
6. Place waffle on a plate, drizzle cinnamon topping and cheese glaze. Serve and enjoy!