California Pasta Salad
California salad is contemporary, healthy and packed with flavor! I prefer to serve this wonderful salad at summer barbecues and potlucks. It’s forever a hit!
Summer is formally here! Well, for America here in Southern Utah anyway. 🙂 Yesterday was the day of reckoning of faculty for the children and let ME tell you, they were a bit too excited. haha. however I don’t blame them one bit. when I picked them up from faculty we tend to visit lunch and ran some errands in the city. Not the funniest thanks to set out summer break, however nowadays hopefully we’ll frame for it and go swimming.
It’s conjointly hotter than a hot dish here similarly. Another indication summer has arrived. we tend to square measure already flying high within the ninety-degree temps. I do know we’ll be outlay loads of your time at the pool and mommy are doing most of my change of state wherever I don’t ought to activate the kitchen appliance. This California salad could be a nice example. No kitchen appliance needed for this wonderful dish. I served it at a little barbecue we tend to had weekday night and it absolutely was a success. it’s contemporary, healthy and packed with flavor. All of my favorite veggies square measure within this delicious bowl of yum. I do know I’ll bet creating it loads this summer.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 pound bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 small cans sliced black olives
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1.Boil alimentary paste in an exceedingly giant pot of water till hard. Drain water then rinses alimentary paste in cold water. Drain well.
2. Place the seared, cooled alimentary paste in an exceedingly giant bowl. Add all the diced veggies to alimentary paste. Toss to mix.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk along all of the dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over alimentary paste and veggies. Gently toss to mix everything. cowl with lid and refrigerate a minimum of four hours or long. Serve and enjoy!