Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette
This Baked Ham and Cheese omelet are that the good answer once feeding a crowd. It’s splendidly delicious and will not be easier to make!
This baked omelet couldn’t be any easier to ready. It’s conjointly thus versatile within the method you may add near to any further fillings you wish. once I’m feeding my meticulous youngsters I sometimes build this ham and cheese version. once I build it for Kale and that, I prefer to feature shredded tomato, spinach and any veggies I will get in it.
This omelet is simple enough to create on a weekday morning and fabulous enough to serve guests for a weekend breakfast! It doubles fantastically. simply use a much bigger baking dish.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
A baked omelette loaded with ham and cheese!
- 8 large eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped chives, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a 9×9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk until combined. Stir in cheese and ham. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve with chives, if desired.