Rosemary Ranch Chicken
Rosemary Ranch Chicken has to be the following factor you cook on your grill! The chicken is crammed with flavor from the delicious marinade of straightforward ingredients. This instruction may be a family favorite at our home!
The ranch dressing and rosemary herb marinade offer this grilled chicken such superb flavor, and it couldn’t be easier to organize. you simply add all the marinade ingredients along in an exceedingly massive zip-lock bag so stick your chicken within. Let it steep all day whereas you’re at work so dinner is able to grill by the time you get home!
We prefer to serve this chicken 1,000,000 other ways. I’ll cut the chicken in items and thread them on skewers. we tend to conjointly prefer to slice it up and serve it on massive inexperienced salads. It’s extremely pleasant-tasting notwithstanding, however, you eat it. And if you haven’t tried it nevertheless, I actually hope you are doing soon!
Prep time: 8 hours
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 8 hours 12 mins
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the chicken. Stir well. Pour into a large ziplock bag.
- Place chicken breasts inside the bag, into the marinade, making sure it is entirely coated in marinade. Place the bag in the refrigerator and let marinate at least 8 hours.
- Once chicken is ready to grill, preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 6 minutes, then turn to other side and cook another 6 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked. Serve warm and enjoy!